By Shara Matalon, Project Manager at ClickTale
Ever since opening our Pinterest account, we’ve been kvelling over the stunning infographics we’re finding.
Below is a list of our favorite infographics that we’ve found and pinned so far.
5. Social vs. Search
Aside from the fab Mexican wrestler theme, this eye-catching infographic is quite insightful in its comparison of Social Media vs. Search Marketing. In assessing the productivity of each individually for different tasks (lead generation, brand awareness, business visibility and interactivity), the overall proven outcome is that Social Media and Search Marketing work best hand-in hand.
4. The Startup Ecosystem
3. Social Commerce
Some key points to focus on:
- 50% of shoppers make purchases based on social media recommendations.
- 77% of shoppers use reviews to make decisions.
2. The History of Marketing
1. Mobile Marketing: What’s with the Attitudes?
- 85% of consumers would prefer to be contacted via SMS.
- Adverts should not be sent more than twice a month.
Honorable Mention: Local Search
- Local search growth is being driven by better targeting, increased mobile usage (77.1 million mobile subscribers use local content) and improved product integration.
- Users often notice images/logos more.